When did March get here and where the heck did January and February go? I think 2010 is going to go too quickly. Maybe that's a good thing, but I'm not certain of that just yet.
I guess now would be a good time to tell you about all of the new things in our lives. I'm almost exactly six months into motherhood which has been absolutely amazing. I'm not too see where the last six months have gone either. In the mornings when I go into McKinley's room to get her, I expect to see this tiny 7lb something baby in her crib and yet that is NOT what I find. She's gigantic. Almost 20lbs already, and I'm not adjusting well. I really need to start working out because my arms are not strong enough for this child.
Speaking of her weight, we just bought her a new carseat. No more for the infant carrier that I loved so much. I hated that carrier, I thought it was such a pain and that I would enjoy the new carseat more. Boy was I wrong! Getting her in and out of the big girl seat while she is asleep is no fun. Or trying to adjust her while she's in the car, yuck. And did I mention that I have to carry her now? Were getting really proficient at getting the stroller out... EVERY TIME we get out of the car. It's a great carseat though, Evenflo 3-1 which means we hopefully won't have to buy another one EVER. Those seats aren't cheap! Poor Jared had to put up with me buying a seat and then returning it because, "it just doesn't feel safe enough for our baby." it's true I returned one after an hour of installation just to but a new one at a totally different store. And I made him go on a Sunday to but it, nonetheless, because she was going to be safe on the car dang it!
Aside from our carseat debachle, she's been doing a lot of fun things of her own. She's rolling over now, and has been for awhile now. She zerbers and gives raspberrys now which are so funny as long as there isn't food in her mouth. (I'm not a fan of crusted baby food on my clothes.) Her hair is getting longer, and she's getting bigger but that's about it. Oh, and she is smiling a lot now and is very tempramental but that's typical for a Vivona-Peyton.
I've been feeding her baby food of course, but because I am who I am, I felt the need to make her baby food. It was a MUST that she eat homemade and organic baby food. It was a huge deal for me. Jared and I went on a date to the whole foods market and bought $70 or fruits and veggies, and then came home and puree'd it all up. And then... I canned it. Word to the wise, it's not meant to be canned. We are finishing it off, and then we'll begin freezing. I'm not sure why, but the can don't stay sealed very well, and apparently it's the acid in the fruits and veggies. Who would have known? We've thrown out half of them, and have about 15 left. There were like 50 of them to begin with. Anyhow, if anyone has any ice cube trays that they would like to donate to the cause, just let me know.
On to work... Work has been great. We've been really busy which is nice. Were on track to double our numbers this year! It's great, but we would still like to do even more so were always looking for great referrals. It's a great business to do with a baby too, she is a great people meet-er and I can do a lot with her. And when I need to meet clients Ashley watches her for menso it's great.
Jared is doing good too. He's still doing his thing at the Noblesville store, and that's pretty much that. We've been watching a friends dog for the past 6 weeks and he's had his hands fun with her.
I think that's pretty much it. I'll email some photos to he blog in a few, I can't upload them into my blog from my phone.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!!!!!
1 comment:
she is getting so big and she is soo cute!
Post a Comment