Tuesday, March 16, 2010

McKinley's 1st Hobby

When McKinley was an infant, we quickly learned that some of the rooms in our house would calm her down when she would cry. At home, when she would cry uncontrollably, we would take her into a dark bathroom and turn on the blow dryer. For some reason that worked to help her calm down. At my parents house there are certain rooms too. The kitchen. Random, but that's her favorite room at their house. Lately, she's been spending quite a bit of time with Grandpa in the kitchen. Not because she has been crying, just because she loves to watch him cook & bake, and is happy to sit and watch. Last week Grandpa made double chocolate chip cookies and McKinley was his Sous Chef.  

I even made her an apron with her name on it, and a big cupcake. Okay, I bought the apron, and embellished it. But hey, I would have made it if I had to! :) I love you JoAnn Fabrics! 

I'll have to update morepictures later today from the computer, but at least you get a taste! :) 


1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I can't see the picture but that is too cute! Her own apron! That's hilarious. And I saw you guys on Sunday..she is getting sooo big!