So, what do I have in common with the Czech Republic? My brother, Matt!
He left for his mission this morning, and I believe, has recently arrived at the MTC (Missionary Training Center). My parents dropped him off at the airport this morning, and he called home a few hours ago to say that he made it safely. That will be the last time they will hear his voice until Christmas!
Matt will be leaving the MTC sometime around Thanksgiving for Prague, and we are so excited! We can't wait until we receive those first few letters home from him describing all of the things that he's doing.
As we receive letters, they will get posted on his mission Blog which you can get to by clicking on the title of this post, or by going to: http://eldervivona.blogspot.com/
If you would like to write to Matt, check on the mission Blog again soon, and we'll post his new address. I'm sure he would love to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment