Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snap, Crackle, Pop!

Jared can appreciate the title, since he's the one who said it. He had me laughing hysterically for 10 minutes the other night because of it. I can't give you the specifics (it would embarrass him too much) but it was a funny moment and to draw more attention to it he said, "Snap, crackle, pop!" I needed a good laugh, so it was perfect.

There has obviously been a lot going on in our lives lately. Other than this baby that we're expecting into the world (if you haven't seen the ultrasound pictures, feel free to visit my facebook page) we've been busy at work & play! This baby has had me on slow-mo, but I've been keeping up with everyone pretty well.

My mom and I have been hard at work, doing what we do best, with real estate. It's been a lot of fun, and we're starting to build some really good momentum. I'm feeling really good about things. We've been having a lot of fun with it too, as well as just working really hard, and it's paying off. We've been updating our websites, which are still a work in progress - but if you would like to see them, go here: www.VivonaPeytonTeam.com & www.SellabrateRealEstate.com (Keep in mind they should be very similar since we're a team!)

We've been playing hard these past few weeks too. We graduated both dogs from training class, which was AWESOME! They have officially been trained (although it's still a work in progress) and are finally acceptable to take out in public. Yay!!! Also, the farmers markets have recently opened for the summer, so we've been enjoying that - and should have plenty more fun with it in the weeks to come. The weather has finally decided to be nice to us, which has been great, and is significantly warmer than it has been. It was in the 80's all week! We're dog sitting for Jared's boss this week too which has been fun. She's a French Bulldog named Aggie, and she drools a lot! We're still getting acquainted, but she's getting along with Abbey and Lily so we really can't complain. Mostly, we've just been doing a lot of little fun things here and there, so it's not been to much to blog about.

On Monday, my family will be driving to Chicago to go to the temple with Matt to do his temple work in preparation for his mission. Jared and I are both looking forward to it. We haven't been back to the Chicago temple in awhile, and since that is where we were married it will be nice to visit. If you don't know what in the world I am talking about, click here and it will take you to a website that will explain more.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I'll try and get on here to update more soon. Have a great week!!!

No comments: