Monday, July 28, 2008

TAG!!!

I was tagged by Alyssa (like forever ago!) but it was during my blogging absence, so I apologize that it's late, but here it is!

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List:3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is:

Joys:
1. Laughing so hard that my stomach hurts.
2. Spending time with Jared. Not doing anything important, just being stupid. :)
3. Sunshine.

Fears:
1. Roller Coasters.
2. Losing loved ones (serious fear!)
3. Not doing everything that I should for the ones I love.

Goals:
1. Finish school.
2. Have a family of my own.
3. Do everything possible to eliminate unnecessary stresses.

Obsessions/collections:
1. Bottled water. I know that we've discussed this before, but I LOVE bottled water. Some would say it's an obsession.
2. Animals. I certainly have a collection of them. Feel free to come to the Peyton Petting Zoo anytime you would like. (Just know that we may put you to work!) haha.
3. I love movies, and Jared would say I am addicted to chick flicks. I love certain movies and watch them over and over. What can I say, I love a good movie?!

Random/surprising facts:
1. I have a heart-ish shaped birthmark on my stoach just to the right of my belly button. Until now, only immediate family and Jared knew I had it. Hello world, here's my dirty little secret. :) (My mom used to call me her little carebear.)
2. I am TERRIBLE with money. I know, surprising huh?
3. I love to paint anything and everything. If it hasn't been painted in my house, it will. I've been known to paint rooms and then repaint them with the seasons. :)

I tag... KIERA (Now you can say that you were tagged), Kim, Kristin, Tashina, and Vandi.

No comments: