Jared and I are still working out the details with the Insurance company about my accident, so while we wait for them to take care of everything we have a rental car. The Honda's alternator went out, so now it won't even start, and the Caddy of course has been in the garage for a few months. So right now, we are working with G-ma's car and the rental which isn't terrible, but I can't wait until we are back to normal. I found the pictures of the accident (Of course, like a dork I only took pictures of my car) :
Right now we're driving a pretty new Nissan Sentra, which is really nice, I'm considering getting a car like that. Although, in a few months, when business picks up, we'll be buying a new Honda CR-V, I love that car!
Let's see, what else...
My grandpa isn't doing very well right now, and my parents and Matt will be going out to California to see him. I'm trying to make it work so that Jared and I can go too, we won't be leaving until the middle of June, so I still have time.
Jared is looking at getting a new job with Verizon Wireless. It would be a great job, especially beter than the one he has now. I'm getting excited, I'm looking forward to a change for him. My business is doing well, mom and I are working hard and trying to get our business built up again. It's a lot of fun, and things are starting to progress, we are begining to see the fruits of our labors. =)
We bought the Kitty's a new toy, it's a hideaway nylon box. It has strings hanging in the inside for them to play with, and the floor of it has a piece of tissue paper in the bottom between the two fabrics to make noise. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why either of the cats wouldn't go in it, and it really started to bother me! Jared reminded me of a story that explained it: When Kanye was a little kitty, he was playing with a plastic grocery bag, and he somehow got his head looped through one of the handles. He coudln't get it off, so he started running around the room, with it like a parachute on his neck (thank goodness we were there to help, but it was hilarious) ... but the sound of a plastic grocery bag ever since then has always bothered him. So that is why he wouldn't get in the box, the tissue paper sounds like a grocery bag. I put a blanket in the bottom, so he can't hear the tissue, and now I can't get him out.
Matt finally got his drivers license this week. He was so nervous to take the drivers test, but he did great!

It was really funny because my dad kept saying, stop taking pictures! lol And yet, my mom and I knew these would be pictures he could smile at in years to come. And when his kids are license age he can pull these out.My garden has bloomed a little bit more, I'm really enjoying having a yard that I can plant flowers in. I'll leave you with a few pictures of those, and then I will see you again soon.... Have a great week!








2 comments:
Hi, thanks for the comment, I love meeting new people throught blogland.
Wow you guys sure travel around a lot, what a fun life!!
Great blog and photos!
Anna
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the car. That always stinks.
Tell Matt I said congratulations on the license. Good grief time is flying by.
Post a Comment