Monday, May 28, 2007

8 Unknown Facts




Okay I've been tagged by Tashina Horn to tell you 8 unknown facts about myself... haha, here goes:

1. I have birthmark just to the right of my belly button, and if you put your finger over just one part of it, it looks like a heart. My mom used to call me her little care bear.

2. I like to take pictures of the sky. Sometimes I just think it's one of the most magnificent things ever. People (Jared and my parents) often get mad when they get a roll of film developed and I have taken more than one shot of the sky.

3. I tell everyone that I don't want kids, but secretly I want like six. haha, I don't know why I tell them I don't want any, I really do!

4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking through old photographs. I especially love the ones of Jared's mom, it helps me feel like I know her a little better.

5. This is wierd.... It drives me absolutely INSANE when I'm in the shower and I realize that the shampoo is almost out but there is still a half a bottle of conditioner. WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THE SHAMPOO BOTTLE BIGGER, OR THE CONDITIONER BOTTLE SMALLER?!?! (I don't like to throw away half a bottle of conditioner, but I always change brands, so I usually end up with five or six different bottles of conditioner.)

6. I drink a lot of water, but only bottled watter! I'm super spoiled. I refuse to drink from the tap. Our water is hard, tastes gross, stinks, and leaves water spots. I refuse. But I drink bottled water like a camel. I drink 5 or 6 bottles a day.
7. I'm deathly afraid of hospitals, funerals, and planes. Hospitals stink so bad it makes me want to throw up. People are sick and dying there. I think it's safe to say I'm allergic to hospitals. I don't like funerals, I don't understand them. I don't even want my own when I die. And planes... we'll I don't need to explain that one.
8. This one is probably the most serious- I secretly worry and have panic attacks that I wont be able to save the world. That I can't bring so-and-so back to church, or that I wont be able to feed all of the starving children on the planet, or that I have to pant 45 trees to give back all of the oxygen that I have used. I really do worry about all of these crazy things on a daily basis. I guess that's what God is for. =)
So I am now supposed to tag a few other people to post their 8 Unkown Facts, and I'm supposed to tag 8 people but I don't know that many, so how about just Four:
1. Heather Bratt
2. Ethan Bratt
3. Peter Boling
4. Matt Horn

5 comments:

The Horn Family said...

I have the same issue with conditioner. I buy my shampoo at Sams Club, so it is a huge bottle and go through 2 huge bottles before I've finished using my bottle of conditioner. You'd think they'd change the sizes.

familymclean said...

Another water junkie! I am the same and I don't have the excuse of terrible water.
And the plane thing...same here!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Send all your conditioner to me! I always have 1/2 a bottle of shampoo left when I run out of conditioner. Maybe try using less shampoo? It's better for your hair anyways.

I love flying, because it means I am going somewhere exciting.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Thanks for your comment back on my blog. I never know whether to reply to comments on my blog, or the commenters blog, but here I am.

Anyways, why I end up with extra shampoo is because I have long curly hair and curly hair is naturally dry, so I am supposed to only wash it a couple times a week, but I use conditioner daily. It works!

PS: in case you were wondering, The Mr. is the guy in the blue jacket with blue bike. :)

familymclean said...

So I have been a little behind on reading my comments on my art blog and just read the one you left abou printing a picture. If you can figure out a way to do it feel free. Let me know how it goes.