In search of a few good ideas, I turned to my fellow bloggers, and I found some really creative ideas and a lot of great new friends! (Not to mention even more reading material!)
It all started when I landed upon Little Birdie Secrets. Isn't it cute?? There, I learned how to make French Dress Party Garland (Thank you!) which I'm dying to use. I'm thinking I can do it for the next bridal shower I throw, I think I will make them adorable white dresses! And than you Ashley from Cute As A Fox for getting me a pattern! (We're getting to you next Ashley! From Little Birdie Secrets, I was led to Cute As A Fox, by Ashley (which is another FANTASTIC and crafty blog - I added the webpage as an icon on my iphone if that tells you anything).
There I learned how to make these amazing ribbon rosette headbands which I love, love, love! I mean seriously, who wouldn't love them? I can't wait to make a bunch for McKinley! I'm thinking that since McKinley still has a pretty tiny head and wont keep a headband on, I'm going to make some of the rosettes in smaller form and put them on the soft baby headbands. I'm thinking it should still work. (Esp. since I learned from my friend Kristin how to make the baby headbands out of tights!)
To be honest, I'm not sure how I found my next one. I'm pretty sure they were all linked together some how, in one really awesome creative universe, but regardless it's Today's Creative Blog. I just LOVED how many wonderful things there were to chose from. She had what seems like everything you could ever need, right on her blog! I'm pretty sure she has anything you can imagine. Anyhow, she hooked me up with my next creative blog...
Well, I'm hoping that none of these blogs mind that I'm giving them some props today. I really just wanted to share them with you, because they all really inspired me to go out and be creative. I'm not sure what I'll be creating today, but as soon as I have something up, I'll be sure to let you know! I can't wait! Thank you so much to all of you creative people out there who can help inspire those of us with a little less creativity. :)



1 comment:
Thanks for the sweet comments about my blog! I'd love to see some pictures if you make some headbands.
Thanks for visiting and linking up to me!
Ashley
Post a Comment