Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quarterly Update - Since it's been so long.

Again, it's been awhile since I've updated the blog... surprise, surprise!

I got a job. Yep, a job. I'm back in Real Estate. Are you surprised? The response to that question has been about 50/50.

I decided that I needed to give Real Estate another shot, I couldn't sit at a desk anymore! But I knew I couldn't do it alone. I investigated a few of my options, and landed a spot on a RE Team right here in Fishers. I'm still with Keller Williams (because they are the best!) and I'm with a really great team. It's the Evelo Team - if you live here in the area. You've probably seen their signs, they are pretty prominent here in Fishers. I wanted to be a buyers agent, but it ended out working out better as a listing agent... so here we are. It's been about 6 weeks now, so it's working out pretty well.

That's enough to catch you up to speed, right?

Oh yeah, and I have three listings. Three going on thirty (just so you know). Hahaha.

I went with the team down to Brown County this past week as a "team retreat" sort of thing. Brown County is a neat little touristy place about 40 minutes south of Indianapolis - it's kind of old time with little trinket shops, and ice cream parlors - you've seen those kinds of places before. Today was the first cold day that we've had this fall (20-40 degrees), so it was good day for layering up. It was a nice trip - just relaxing and fun. A nice break from the crazy schedules we normally have.

I'll have to tell you about the people on the team next time I get on here. They are all so different and individual in their own ways. It's been kind of fun getting to know each of them - they've become like family.

Okay, so now that I have caught you up to speed on the job situation, we can move on. Jared is doing well - still up in Kokomo. I mentioned to you that his time up there was temporary, right??? Oh well, we'll figure it out someday. But for now he's still enjoying being the "boss". : )

Right now, Jared is out in the garage doing "Man Things" - changing the pads on my brakes. The guy at AutoZone made fun of me because I told him that I needed the Brake Pads for a 2008 Honda Civic - he was like, "A 2008 already needs new pads?? Maybe you shouldn't stop so hard." I love how he thinks I'm a bad driver and he's never been in the car with me. But in all fairness, I've put 19,000 miles on my car already... so that's a lot of stop lights!

If you have anyone interested in buying or selling - let me know!

Love you all!

No comments: