Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

In the last few weeks, Jared & I have had a lot of fun. First of all, the Colts won the Superbowl!!! :) GO COLTS! We had a Superbowl Party, which was fun. Food, friends & family are all you need for a good party. Spencer built us a platform for one of the couches so we had awesome stadium seating, which was really cool.

This is a picture of my parents and Spencer in the kitchen with the food. My dad made a lot of food, and Spencer brought some over too. Don't worry, just to the left behind my dad is a little mini-drop down T.V. that they could still watch the game on.
This picture is of the boys in front of the big screen. Spencer, Matt, Dad, and Jared all had their assigned spots. All of the lights were off, and curtains closed, because I was told you can't watch the Superbowl with a glare on the screen! :) It was a fun night, and a great game.

A few other things have happened in the few weeks. My sister had to have her appendix out, and even though I do have pictures, Ashley made me promise I wouldn't post them. :) She looked pretty bad. It only took her about a week to start getting back to normal which was good, and now she's forgotten all about it. Although, I hope I never have to do that. ICK!
I had my 21st birthday on February 20th. We didn't go out on my Birthday, we celebrated with my family, which was a lot of fun too. My mom took Ash and I out to lunch at Don Pablos (Donny P's!) and then we went to the mall and got make-overs.... we were gorgeous! Then we had fun sneaking into the movie theatre to take pictures of me in the movie seats. (My mom wanted pictures of us doing what we love) And then best of all, we took ashley to Williams Sonoma and took pictures of her with a whole bunch of cooking gear. It was a blast. That Friday night, Jared and I went out with some friends (Spencer, Robin, Abby, and Emily) to dinner, Jillians, and Howl at the Moon. We ate at Hard Rock Cafe where I got a virgin Strawberry Daiquiri and I snapped this picture of Spencer after he had a sip...

He looks cute with Whipped Cream on his face doesn't he??? lol

After we went to Hard Rock Cafe, we headed over to Jillians to play some games. Abby and I found this game where you drop a coin in, and if it pushes more coins off of the edge, you get a bunch of tickets. Like the slot machines for kids. haha, Here's a shot of us playing the game. I swear we stood there forever.




We were so into it, we didn't even see the picture being taken. :)

Upstairs from the arcade is a small club, but since we were the only six people there (It isn't a popular place) Emily decided to have some fun...

Yes, that's a $20 I'm waving at her! :) We had such a good time. Abby took a picture with "The Shocker" which is certainly a good game for her. You have no idea how truly fitting the name of that game really is for her.






And then Emily decided to join a gang...
She's a Biker Babe! lol You have to admit, she looks pretty hot on that bike! What is it, a Harley? hmmmm.... One last picture at Jillians:










These are the girls! From Left to Right: Robin, Abby, Me, and Emily. Jared and Spencer didn't want to be anywhere near us because we were acting crazy. Go figure. It was okay though, we had fun.

After we went to Jillians, we went to Howl at the Moon. "The most fun you can have with your clothes on!" :) We enjoyed watching the World's Most Famous Rock n' Roll Dueling Piano Show. Oh, and all of the drunk people who were dancing on the stage. Who knew drunks could be suck fun!? lol It sure was interesting. Over all, we had a wonderful night. Just one more picture from Howl at the Moon, Abby and I...

We had such a wonderful night, and enjoyed spending time with friends. Lets see, has anything else big happened since the last post... hmmm, I don't think so. I'll get back to you again soon, we're having dinner at Ashley's tomorrow night for Nathan's birthday, so I'll let you know how it goes. :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Hey! You posted! I was wondering if you had forgotten your own blogs address ;)

You guys look like you are having fun. Pass my love onto the rest of your fam!