Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Day...

Hello Again!

Sorry it has been so long, We;ve been so busy with moving into the house, and school and work. Yep! We finally moved in! The house is beautiful. We moved in on September 28th, the day we closed. It was so exciting. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but I promise to get out in the yard today and take one and get it posted. It's been a lot of work getting the house the way we want it, and we still have a long way to go. Thankfully, Jared's grandma decided to give us an hours notice one morning a few days after we moved in, that she was bringing the entire family over. :) We unpacked rather quickly. The boxes are almost gone, the only ones really left to unpack are the ones that hold all of Jared's Shoes. But he's been living fine without them for almost three weeks, so maybe I can convince him to donate them. :) We shall See!

Lets see, what else is going on.... hmmmm. Oh, I'm about to switch ocmpanies. I'm not sure yet which company I will be going to, but I have a few meetings set up with some local offices. This will hopefully be a very good change.

Jared is doing well in school, and he is looking for a new job now also. He wants to be in sports broadcasting, which pretty much anything having to do with sports, except being a player. lol He hasn't found anything that is right just yet, but he will.

Well, I think that's all for now, sorry I dont have anything exciting to tell you about. Maybe I will have something soon! Love ya!

No comments: