Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm Back... and with Pictures!


Hello again! Since last time I didn't have very many pictures, I am going to overload you today. But I think that photo's make this thing more interesting. Since I have pictures of our trips, that's probably what I'll be talking about today. :)

This is a Picture of the L.A. Temple. It's absolutely beautiful. We couldn't get inside the gate to walk around the grounds because it was closed due to maintenance, but it's even beautiful from outside the gate.

So, this is what a Flammingo Paradise looks like! While we were in California, we visited Sea World. This was our first day in California, and was one of the most fun. I loved the flammingo's!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Jared. My mom thinks this picture is scary because Jared looks just like my papa! I'll post their picture too. He has the Big glasses, toothpick out of his mouth, and just that grin. :) Sea world was a lot of fun, and we had the most perfect weather. A little hot, but dry. :)




FEED THE SEA LIONS! I bet you didn't know you could do that! haha, I wouldn't touch the dead fish, so Jared Fed them. It was funny, there was this one Sea Lion who would come bark at you if he knew you had fish. But as soon as you were out, he would run to the next person and bark at them. The other Sea Lions would just stand and bark at everyone, trying to get anything that they could. But really, he was very smart, because you can't deny those little beady eyes, and the barking. None the less, he was the largest Sea Lion in the pool. :)

No comments: